Nuvia works in partnership with its supply chain to seek value for money, apply innovation, support sustainability, encourage environmental awareness and share mutual success.
We are keen advocates of the UK government's policy to promote the use of small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs), actively seek to engage local suppliers wherever possible and are committed to providing global opportunities for our supply chain.
Our procurement policy ensures compliance with our quality, safety and environmental systems and promotes procurement of sustainable products and materials.
As a mainly Tier 2 supplier, we are continuously looking to improve our Tier 3 supply base to ensure we have adequate capacity and flexibility within our supply chain to support our projects.
So, if you feel your services may be of value and wish to work with us as an approved supplier, please email email@example.com or Telephone +44(0)1925 858200.
The Nuvia Limited Procurement Policy has been developed to ensure compliance with our quality, safety and environmental management systems and to promote procurement of more sustainable products and materials. We will:
- assess suppliers and subcontractors to ensure that they meet the requirements of our safety, quality and environmental management systems
- ensure that Environmental Impact Assessments on our projects are considered during the design process to minimise the carbon footprint impact of our designs on the procurement lifecycle
- challenge designs and seek to minimise the total volume of materials used and to incorporate, where possible, materials procured from sustainable and/or recycled sources
- minimise waste by specifying materials that require little alteration prior to installation, operation and maintenance
- where practical, use materials which can be readily re-used or recycled when they reach their "end-of-life"
- design, specify and procure materials that can be decontaminated easily prior to recycling
- consider the energy efficiency of plant, equipment and materials and promote those items with the greatest energy efficiency, including the logistics of supply
- ensure that whatever services or material we are procuring, that it will be legal, ethical and in accordance with client requirements.
In order to achieve this, we will work closely with suppliers, clients, designers and subcontractors to promote this procurement policy and the principles of sustainable development. We will monitor supplier and subcontractor performance and this will be regularly reviewed.
To assist us in achieving these aims and to achieve economies of scale and efficiency we will also establish and use Purchasing Framework Agreements. These agreements will be promoted and used in the first instance.
The policy applies to Nuvia and is in accord with that of the VINCI Group of companies. All employees responsible for procurement of any kind within the Company will take a proactive role in implementing this policy.
This Procurement Policy will be reviewed annually in line with management system reviews.