Working with Spanish partner Empressious Agrepados, Nuvia delivers a programme of works which includes the development of facilities to support the decommissioning of units 1 to 4 and the construction of a waste repository. Providing a number of key experts, Nuvia are responsible for the delivery of a pre-agreed programme of works funded through the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
Key projects include:
- Development of a liquid radioactive waste treatment facility
- Construction of a size reduction and decontamination facility
- Construction of a facility for the receipt and stabilisation of Ion exchange material
- A facility for the treatment and conditioning of solid radioactive wastes
- A facility for the retrieval and processing of evaporator concentrate
- Technical design and preparation of a waste disposal facility