Products & Services /
We provide a UKAS-accredited Radiation Protection Instrumentation (RPI) calibration service for a wide range of radiation instruments.
We pride ourselves on a fast turn-around time at competitive prices.
In the event that an instrument is faulty, we also have a full range of repair facilities staffed by trained technicians.
Nuvia’s RPI Service is the first UKAS accredited radiological calibration facility in the UK. From our laboratories located at Winfrith and Harwell we can accommodate all aspects of RPI calibration and repair.
What we offer:
- high quality
- quick turnaround
- low cost calibrations
- repair department
- bespoke calibration systems
We can offer calibrations for:
- gamma doserate probes and monitors.
- surface contamination probes and monitors.
- neutron monitors.
- HSE performance tests for approved dosimetry services.
- associated radiological instruments such as activity in air monitors.
We have designed, built and now support bespoke calibration systems such as:
- GammaCal ™ the automated gamma calibration control system.
- Calypso ™ the surface contamination calibration system.
We also offer a full repair service for the majority of RPI. Our experienced staff, large stock of common spares, technical manuals and excellent relationships with equipment manufacturers around the world combine to allow us to repair and calibrate RPI very quickly and cost-effectively.